Monday, January 22, 2007

Just Getting Fatter


Okay, fine. For those of you have stalked me enough to get a picture of my belly, here you go. To me, it feels like I'm eating nothing but cheeseburgers (which I am) and drinking beers (I wish). I am just getting fat because of the above named factors, not pregnant. At 14 weeks, there isn't much to see. At least looking down, I don't think it's much to see. However, in July in 200 degree weather with 95% humidity, I'll look back fondly on this picture and think, "look how skinny I was!"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are soooo far from fat! You look absolutely wonderful!

Brian and Becky said...

Awee!!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl you are just glowing with bueaty!! I can't wait for you to experience the love you have for you child.. Watching them grow, tring to figure things out, the toddler run!! One minute they have you in the palm of their hand when they say momma or dada with that soft sweet voice and in the next you want to beat them because there screaming at the top of their longs because the didn't get their way.. lol It still blows me a way we have to children and what joy it has brought into our lives. And watching your spouse inter-acting with the little ones just make you fall in love all over again.

Love ya