




Mother's Day weekend was wonderful. Robert's mom came and spent the weekend with us. It was nice to spend time with her. We went baby shopping while she was here and got a majority of it done. She helped wash the new clothes and now we've got that task completed. It was great to see her.
Robert finished the crib tonight and did an excellent job! I'm so proud. It is beautiful and we both love it. I then made him take pictures of me to show everyone how huge I've gotten. I think part of me realizes how big I am when I waddle around or when I have to prop myself up to get out of bed. However, it is never until you see pictures of yourself when you actually stop and say, "oh my God!" So as I am wearing the clothes that once fit me (see before picture) and they are shrinking Robert is snapping pictures. He is hysterically laughing and mumbling, "oh my God, you're huge." I laugh and say what, is there something sticking out? He says, no, um.. those pants don't exactly fit anymore and um, neither does the shirt. (insert laughter) Yeah, you pretty much look like Jackie Gleason. You're HUGE! I take the camera, look and say, oh wow. I AM huge and I have two months left. This is going to get interesting.
We're doing well and the baby is moving around and growing a lot. I'm still not having any real cravings, but find myself always wanting Gatorade Rain (flavor: Berry). It's not my typical drink, but it tastes better than the 64 oz of water I'm drinking on a daily basis.
Enjoy the pictures and your laugh. By the way, leave your name nominations on the blog as we still can't come up with anything.
1 comment:
I think you look adorable!
Post a Comment