Monday, December 3, 2007

Santa Update

Okay, when I'm wrong, I usually admit it. Santa wasn't that bad actually. We went to the small town that my brother-in-law lives at. Santa was a really nice (and not creepy) guy. He really looks like Santa and his beard was real and everything! Hayden did well and though he didn't smile, I can't wait to see Santa's face as Hayden had a hold of his beard! It had to hurt. ha ha. Santa asked what Hayden wanted for Christmas, I laughed and said a Mini-van and a new car seat. Santa laughed. Hopefully, we'll get the pictures back soon and I can upload them. Too funny.

Hayden started his new day care today. I went to check on him at lunch and he seemed very happy and content. After our visit, I put him in his bouncy seat next to a girl in his class. Hayden looked at the girl and got the biggest grin and started saying, "ah, goo". I cracked up and said Hayden at least wait until I leave the room before you flirt! He's great.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Brian and Becky said...

Did I know you were changing day care? Any reason why?

Of COURSE he is a flirt, his dad is the smiliest guy I know - HP will be the same!