Monday, August 18, 2008

Lean Cuisine


Dear Lean Cuisine,

Thank you. Thank you for listening to my unvoiced suggestion about making your dishes bigger. I am not on a diet, I just want something that I can take to work and feel full after. I love your food, but it just wasn't enough for my larger than life appetite. I like to eat and your sad little portions weren't cutting it. Then I found your new entrees (Dinnertime Selects) where the portions are twice the size and you even thought to include a little dessert. Oh thank you. Thanks for making the food good enough that I'll actually eat it.

Yours truly,

Just Lazy, Not Fat

3 comments:

Brian and Becky said...

Holy cow! I felt the SAME way! Cool.

Kristi said...

you crack me up! I guess you're not one of those who eats 6 small meals a day ;)

MoJones4205 said...

Uh, yeah, actually I do eat 6 meals a day, they're just not small. :)