



My parents came to visit us this past weekend. It was so nice to see them and have them around. Though with only two days I felt as if we didn't have enough time. We bought our crib and dresser while they were here. However, they are still waiting to be assembled. We did a lot during the two days.
We toured where we work. The picture is in the atrium at work by the fountain. We have a resident alligator on premises (outside), so that's also posted. Finally a recent picture of me and my growing belly. We were blessed with nice weather and even went to the beach. Finally, we took them to the Catholic Cathedral where you'll see some pictures of the amazing stained glass. Enjoy.
We're hoping to see Fannie (my very cool mother-in-law) this weekend and Robert's best friend Kelly may come down for the St. Patty's parade. Those of you who can celebrate my heritage by drinking a few beers, have one for me. I'll be watching the parade wishing I was having a beer.
1 comment:
AHHHHH. You look so cute!!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful visit!
Also, I promise to drink a beer for you and my ancestors on Patty's Day....and by the way, Isaac will be wearing a green bathing suit... it's going to be hilarous!
Post a Comment