
Today marks our second wedding anniversary. It's hard to think that only two short years ago we were living in Huntsville gathered around all our friends and family celebrating our marriage. We've done so much and come so far both in our life and marriage.
I am very proud of our marriage. I think we have such a great friendship and our love grows with each day. It is a very solid marriage and I know that we can go through anything together. We've both grown, matured and blossomed over the last two years. I couldn't be happier or more proud to be his wife.
Cotton is the traditional gift for the second anniversary. Anyone who knows Robert well, knows that he can come up with the most thoughtful and creative gifts. For example, our first anniversary, it was paper. He took some of my photographs that I had taken and got a custom frame made. I can open up the frame and change out the pictures as I want. Technically, it was paper. This year, though we haven't exchanged presents he told me the gift that he was going to get. A cotton hammock- what an original gift!. He told me that he didn't get it because he thought that my big belly would get in and not be able to get out of it. I'm passing it along to those of you who need a gift for year two-that is a great idea.
Movie Review: The Breach. Robert and I went to see this movie this weekend. We're both HUGE fans of Chris Cooper and think that he is one of the best actors. Though he always plays a supporting role, he always breaks though in every role. We had to see this movie as he was a lead. He stunned us with his acting ability. However, Ryan Phillipe sucked. He is a terrible actor and should be working off Broadway some where. Overall, it was a good movie if you can get past Ryan. Worth going to see to see Chris Cooper shine.
6 comments:
WOW, has it really been two years since your wedding. I can hardly believe it. Time flies when your having fun.
Happy Anniversary, Molly and Robert!
Congratulations! I remember the evening well; everything was beautiful, the two of you looked so happy and a great time was had by all.
Have a great anniversary!
Happy 2 year anniversary to you both!
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Day After!
We had such a great time at your wedding...you guys are so sweet. Hope you had a wonderful day!
Monkey sends his love!
Oh God, how could I have let that one slip?! Of course! Happy Anniversary. Now I am officially your worst friend!
Post a Comment