Just a quick post to let you all know that things seem to be fine so far. We're heading to the Doctor tomorrow morning. After 9 days in bed, I'll be glad to hopefully have good news of letting me off bed rest. Keep your fingers crossed. Robert took me to dinner tonight and then I supervised as he got the crib half completed. One of the key screws that was included was mis-threaded, so we couldn't complete it. However, I can't tell you how good we feel to have it at least started and will finish it this week.
Robert's mom, Fannie, will be coming down next weekend for Mother's Day. We're looking forward to have her visit.
I'll be sure to post pictures of the crib and of my belly. As if I didn't think I could get bigger, I keep expanding. I think it was the bed rest this week. I think the baby is doubled in size. Robert laughed and said that I had the quote of the week this morning. I laid in bed and glanced at myself in the mirror. I evaluated my huge stomach, my bed head and the fact that I was eating off a tray in bed and said, "I never thought that it would be like this when I peed on a stick 7 months ago."
Thanks again for all your calls, emails and posts of care and concern. We appreciate it more than you know.
Oh, finally- a post of congratulations to my best friend Teresa who brought home a golden retriever puppy this which I think she named Bella. We hope to see pictures on her blog soon.
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your quote! SO true!!!
Hope the dr. visit went well this morning. I sympathize on bedrest. I did 4 weeks with the twins! Hang in there!
Victoria
Post a Comment