Monday, June 25, 2007

37 Weeks

Well, we've made it to full term, thank God. At this point, if the baby were to arrive it would be completely fine! I went to my weekly check up and the baby has not turned (shocker) and I have no dilated anymore. So, it looks like we're on schedule for getting the baby out on July 10th. Crazy to think it's only a few weeks away! I am ready as I am growing more and more uncomfortable each day.

We had a great weekend and tried to relax and enjoy each other as much as possible. We went to see Evan Almighty and I actually liked it. It won't win an Academy Award, but it was a refreshing and lighthearted movie to see.

Robert's birthday is this Friday and we're going to hang out and celebrate. How exciting! I know all of our efforts and thoughts seem to have been on the baby lately, so this is going to be a nice break!

1 comment:

Brian and Becky said...

Hard to believe, Isaac was born at 37 weeks, 3 days....you could have a baby right now!!!

:)