
I swear there has to be a full moon or something strange going on this week. It's only Tuesday and I feel as though these last two or three days have been more difficult than necessary. My laptop at work completely died yesterday and they just got it fixed at 5pm today. Yes, I work for a technology company that makes software. Apparently, their hardware skills lack. Therefore, I have two days of work haunting me. It's just been things like that over and over again. Did someone curse me? HA! Seriously, I'm beginning to think so.
On a lighter note, Robert and I went to see Knocked Up on Friday night. We loved it. Though a little vulgar in parts, it was good to see and we laughed. I couldn't help but wonder if we weren't pregnant and so much of it rang true, would it really have been that funny? Apparently so, a lot of co-workers without kids saw it and loved it too. A good thing to go and see.
I went to my 34 week check-up today. Everything is going well and even 1cm dilated. How scary, but exciting at the same time. We're doing well and moving forward. We will go in a few weeks to get an ultrasound to see the position of the baby. He's still laying sideways and we're hoping he'll turn head down in a few weeks.
Have a good week and keep your curses to yourself.
2 comments:
1cm!!! Horray!
I have to ask, I thought you we not going to find out the sex of the baby but in your last post you refered to the baby as "he" several times?!? I was just curious if ya'll decided to find out. I personally can't see how anyone can tell off an ultra sound but thought I'd ask!
Post a Comment