Monday, July 16, 2007

Windows of Opportunity


Well, with a newborn, I'm realizing that you have small windows of opportunity. These are the minimal times he is sleeping and I frantically run around the house getting stuff done like showering and updating the blog. We're doing well here. He's sweet and I got three hours of sleep last night, which is a vast improvement from the previous few nights! I'm posting a picture I took of him in his crib sleeping just now. It's not the best, but good. He had his first Doctor visit today and he's healthy little boy. Gaining much needed weight and looking good.

Thanks for all the emails and phone calls. I know I need to return some of the phone calls and I will very soon! A special congratulations to my friend Teresa! She became and Aunt to a little girl today. Her sister-in-law was due on the 10th (Hayden's Birthday) and ours on the 15th, they has theirs on our due date and us on theirs! Well, my window is now closed, He's awake!

2 comments:

Marisa and Adam said...

Congratulations! I will not bother you with a phone call YET but I have enjoyed all of the pictures I have gotten. He is too cute! I figured I would let you two get acquainted for a few more days before I call and wake him from a nap(with my luck). How soon before your parents come? Keep me posted, your blog has provide much entertainment and joy to my otherwise boring days at work!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! He is very cute. How exciting for you and Robert. I too, like Marisa, have been loving the pictures...when they come through ;). I think the one of the three of you in the hospital is fantastic.
Enjoy this time. :)