It was a great weekend. We had a lot of friends and family come in for Hayden's baptism. He did pretty well though he cried (loudly) at the start. He eventually calmed down when the water was poured over him. Special thanks to his Godparents, Brian and Becky. Now trying to catch up here at home now that our company has left. I start work in a few weeks and I'm dreading that. Write more later.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Hayden's Baptism
It was a great weekend. We had a lot of friends and family come in for Hayden's baptism. He did pretty well though he cried (loudly) at the start. He eventually calmed down when the water was poured over him. Special thanks to his Godparents, Brian and Becky. Now trying to catch up here at home now that our company has left. I start work in a few weeks and I'm dreading that. Write more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you have a peaceful and productive week! I know hosting visitors with a baby can be exhausting! We had a great time!
Post a Comment