Tuesday, January 29, 2008

California Dreaming



I must be subconsciously getting ready for my trip to California in a few weeks. Dave Matthews has entered my iPod again. He'd been gone for a LONG time, but now it seems he's back. (I just downloaded- The Idea of You. I really like it.) I had to stop listening to DMB for awhile. I listened to them so much while in California, I need a little distance. I also sat here listening again and remembering the time I was close to the front row in the SF Giants Stadium at their concert. The song would end and a wave of applause would start at the back of the stadium, roll slowly to the front. I would just stand there and absorb it. A feeling (and concert) I'll never forget. A special thanks to the dear (and terribly missed) friend who took me. Thank you for showing me so many wonderful things.

Enjoy your memories, take a moment to think about a moment when you were truly amazed. Have a great week.

No comments: