Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Looking back and I'm chopped liver

Hayden moved up to the "creeper" room. He's not an "infant" anymore, so he's now with the big kids that are crawling and walking. I went to check on him at lunch since it was his first day. He was happy to see me, but quickly made me feel as though he had much better and more important things to do. "Quit kissing me, no, I don't want to look outside with you. Put me down! I have people to see and things to play with." I am happy that he is so happy and excited to be in the new room, but felt like I was chopped liver. It's just that he's growing up so quickly. I looked at some of the past videos of him when he was younger. I was STUNNED to see how far he's come. I have amnesia about most of his life. Lack of sleep will do that to you. I look back and think, "oh, God, we had no idea what we were doing." Oh well, he survived. ha ha. Enjoy your week.

No comments: