Okay, if you're in the beautiful downtown of Grand Rapids, Michigan (some of you live there, some of you visit there, some of you have never heard of the town), you MUST go to a sports bar called TAPS. I found out last night that on of my dear friend Sarah's, little brother, Eric, now owns it. So, you must tell all your friends to go and spend a lot of money.
If you see Eric, don't tell him you know me, I promise he won't give you free drinks for knowing me, he will probably charge you double. However, if you do go and see Eric, send a picture of your drunk butt with him and you'll get a prize (it has to be the correct Eric, not just a random Eric you ran in to -- nice try).
Enjoy.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Uh, Taps was a few years ago for us... But maybe I'll consider it when I'm across the street at Gardellas
Post a Comment