Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
















We had a great weekend with my parents. We went to the Charleston St. Patrick's Day parade and went to O'Malley's for fish and chips and I even got a beer. The picture attached illistrates that my son, decided that he too wanted a drink of it and put his finger over the ledge and pull it towards him. No, I didn't give him a drink! As if I would share.

It was great to have my parents here. They were stunned at how big Hayden had gotten since Christmas. I kept trying to tell them, but until you see it for yourself, I guess you don't really understand. It was sad for them to leave, but knowing I will see them again soon, I was happy and at peace with our time together. Robert and I even got to go on a date last night. It consisted of dinner, ice cream and a trip to Barnes and Noble. Yes, I know we're an exciting bunch, but it was good.

I also went and test drove a mini-van this weekend. Yes, I know a mini van. Think what you want, but I was highly impressed and said, this is the best invention ever!! You're perspective changes when you have kid, let me tell you. They've thought of everything. Think about it people-- I drive a 2-door 2001 Honda Accord. Which I get my 20 pound kid in and out of the back seat multiple times a day. It's like riding around in a shoe box with a HUGE baby seat in the back. So, a mini van is like going from a apartment to a mansion! Tough I didn't drive away with one, I at least got to see what it was like.

I hope you all get a green beer. Enjoy your day and your week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beer and mini-vans, you've come a long way....