Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rant: Kick Us While We're Down, Why Don't You

So, as many of you know, we've had a rough month. I know I've been complaining to every open ear about this, but now I'm really complaning (that other stuff was warm up). It all started with Hayden getting a high fever and being sick for about four days about a month ago. It turned in to an ear ache and poor little guy didn't feel good. After we got him well, about two days later, I came down with a high fever and chills, sweats and couldn't swallow. I sucessfully got over it and two days later, Robert came down with the same thing (this totals three solid weeks). Then Hayden got pink eye while Robert was sick. Then we all seemed to get well for about a day, then Hayden got a runny nose and a fever and then Robert caught it again. I was good to go for four days and now I've got it again and I think Hayden's pink eye is back. So, I'm really complaning now. We're tired of being sick, tired of being tired, sick and friggen tired, whaaa! Make it stop! Someone please. I heart daycare and the buggery kids (including my own) who make the parents sick. It's a great alternative to not staying home with them. SIGH. Thanks for listening, I'll be at the Doctor's office AGAIN if you need me.

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

It does get better...I swear...