Thursday, February 1, 2007

Birthday Month


Well, today kicks off my birthday month. It's always nice to see February come back around and greet me by surprise. Two days until the big 3-0. Today at work I spoke with a co-worker. I told him about a California adventure and he asked if I was out there with my husband. I smiled and said, "oh no, this was in my youth." He said, "Youth? How old are you?" I said with pride, "I'll be 30 on Saturday." He said, "NO.. you won't be 30". I laughed and told him to shut up. She said, "No seriously, Molls (why do people shorten my name to Molls?) I would have thought you were 27 at the most." I think he was serious. It's always nice to approach your 30th birthday and smile and think I still could get carded.

What I'm listening to on my iPod: Judy Garland, Bluebird. Shit, everyone needs a big finish now and again.

1 comment:

Chocolateur Superb said...

May your special day be grandtabulouslydelcious!

If it's black... Montell
if it's asian... Mulan
if it's spanish... Manuel
if it's french... Marquis
and
if it's a girl... Moniquashaheeniquita