Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm still here!

Its been a busy weekend and week for Robert and I. We are busy preparing for our move this Friday. We worked on the house and got the guest room painted this weekend. It's a relief to know that we're on the home stretch of getting moved in. We're looking forward to it. I'll post before and after pictures soon.

People have asked me if I've felt the baby move yet. I always shrug my shoulders and say, I don't know. I don't know what it would feel like. Some say it's a flutter feeling or like a goldfish moving around. Robert and I went to Barnes & Noble last night. As we were waiting to pull out of the parking lot, I felt this poke under my belly button. I said, "what the hell is that?" Robert said, "what? what?" (he thought that a creepy crawler was going to come up to the car). Then I felt it again, "Oh! Oh! Wow, that was definitely the baby poking me." Robert of course laughed as he was relieved that nothing was wrong the way I raised my voice. I laughed too and got then got teary. I felt the baby poke me twice. It's just a nice little reminder that it's in there and getting bigger. It's like it was poking me saying, I'm still here!

No comments: