Monday, February 5, 2007

What Superbowl?

My birthday weekend kicked off with a visit to the Doctor on Friday afternoon. I'm at 16 weeks and I heard the heartbeat and got the okay from the Doctor. Everything seems to progressing nicely. She told me to try to eat healthy snacks (yeah, right). We will go next month for our ultrasound where we could find out the sex of the baby. However, we will not be finding out. I know many of you have voiced your complaints, but we're still hoping to have it be a surprise. I am on target with my weight gain. So, we're good to go.

Robert and I took my birthday off from working on the house and spend time together. We went to a romantic dinner and then Robert made me a beautiful and delicious birthday cake with all 30 candles. I'm surprised the smoke alarms didn't go off. I had a great 30th birthday and thanks to all of you for your birthday wishes.

We continued our work on the house yesterday. With the help of Robert's brother, Laddie, they got the master bedroom ceiling painted and the nursery painted. I finally got the wallpaper in the foyer down and it's ready to be painted. We're progressing nicely and hope to be moved in the next few weeks. I hope to post pictures in a few weeks.

No comments: