Monday, March 5, 2007

Baby Jones




Today we had our 20 week ultrasound. Though we didn't find out the sex, we were able to see what has been moving around all this time. Behold, baby Jones. Robert and I were amazed at the detail of the images. Though we didn't get the 3-D, I was happy to see the heartbeat, the arms and legs and even the brain! It was very creepy, but also very surreal. According to the Doctor, everything is going really well. The baby look healthy and on time (with a July 20 due date). They said that according to the measurement of the leg bones, it was ahead of its due date. Those Proctor long legs must have been passed on. Robert and I were very relieved to see that everything looked so good. We did make the ultrasound tech stop on the private parts to see if we could guess the sex. We studied it, but really didn't know what to look for. It's hard when it's black and white. The tech laughed at us the entire time as she knew exactly what it was, but we said, "Don't tell us.. wait, tell us, wait don't tell us". We have our assumption, but we'll leave the suspense until July.

Thank you for all of your continued support and prayers. We feel blessed to know that everything seems to be going really well.

2 comments:

Brian and Becky said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! It's crazy to think, not even a year ago, Brian and I were going through the same things! I still remember giggling all through the ultrasound and the feeling when they told us he was a boy!

Thanks for posting baby Jones' first pic!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything is coming along well.