

Each week in my pregnancy, I get an email from a Web site telling me how the baby is growing. It says things like your baby is 10 inches and can start to hear sounds, including your voice. It's nice to get as I progress along. Today's email said, "20 weeks, welcome to your half way point". I stared blankly at the email in amazement. Half way... where did the time go?
I've included two pictures, one of me at 14 weeks (on the left) and one tonight at 20 weeks (on the right). I wore the same outfit so you can compare. Robert said tonight, "wow, it's like you swallowed a barrel!" I love him so. The baby is moving around more and more. I can tell it is going to be just like me because when it starts getting time to eat, it starts getting active and flipping around. Like mother, like baby- mood changes and screams FEED ME!
Enjoy your weekend.
2 comments:
You look awesome friend! You are soo happy. Congratulations on making it half way! tee hee.
I told you it goes so fast! Enjoy every minute of it! :) You look great!!! :) Just think, this time next year, we will be swapping stories of spit and poohs! :)
Isaac says hi to his godmother, and says "I can't wait to meet my new friend!"
Post a Comment