Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Baby Sex Unknown

Okay, due to my last post referring to the baby several times as "he", I need to clarify as many of you are inquiring. We don't know the baby's sex. We did not secretly find out and just with holding information. HA! We did look at the first ultrasound (didn't at the last one) and couldn't tell a foot from anything, so we certainly couldn't figure out the sex. For the past few months, I have felt like it was going to be a boy. My genius logic for this is a) we can't come up with boys names to save our lives and b) everyone tells me I'm carrying it low and that means it's going to be a boy. I refer to it as "him" just as men refer to cars as "she". It's just the way it is, I don't know. However, just as I thought it was going to be a boy, last night I had a dream that I gave birth (went through the process in my dream) and had a girl. That is my first dream about the birth or the sex of the baby. So, what does that tell you? If you have a guess, enter at the poll below.

Oh yeah, due to practical stalking on some people's part, I've half assed and reluctantly registered at Babies R Us. So there, stop pestering me. HA!

2 comments:

Brian and Becky said...

You think the stalking will stop because you registered? Muhahahaha.

Brian and Becky said...

Where are you!!???!

You know, every day I don't see you online, I am going to wonder if Baby Jones is on his/her way!

(see, that's stalking!)