
How did we get to Monday again? Where did the weekend go? I hope everyone enjoyed it. We did a lot of projects around the house and can honestly say we're on the final stretch for the baby's arrival. Robert and I are ready for the projects be over so we can enjoy our time together. We got some amazing sweet corn this weekend and had Robert's brother and wife and kids over for a cook out. It was very nice.
Movie Review- Last night we went and saw Oceans 13. I enjoyed the first two. This one was okay, not good, not bad. Just kind of flat. I would recomend it to rent, but don't go to the movie's to see it. George Clooney is dreamy as ever and I want to punch Brad Pitt in the face. So there you have it.
What's on my iPod- Bright Eyes I Must Belong Somewhere. I think it has an Irish ting to it, that's why I like it. I always tap my foot to it, wish I had a thick beer as I'm listening. He's not Irish (that I know of), but the tune is one to download. Enjoy.
2 comments:
I love the comment about brad pitt and george clooney...class molly!
Miss you guys soooo much! Life is still soooo CRAZY. But, beginning to breathe. My brother and his girlfriend just found out they are pregnant.
LET'S TALK SOON
Post a Comment