


Well, we're at the one month mark until our due date. It's hard to believe that we're so close. Robert and I have been working hard getting the nursery done and can honestly say, it's done. It's a great feeling and turned out better than I expected. We've got to put the car seats in his weekend and finish packing our hospital bag and we're done. Now, we wait. I'm huge and attaching a picture of me from last night in the nursery. All those times I said I'm huge, I lied...now I'm huge.
5 comments:
You are just about the cutest pregnant lady EVER!!
I think you and the nursery look great! And you do not look near as big as you must feel. Ah, the advantage of being tall, how I wish I was. I'd be a short butter-ball if I was 8 months prego.
You look awesome! I can't wait to come down there and rock your baby to sleep in that room! : ) !!!!! Miss you! T
I think you look great! Enjoy these last weeks! Eat hot food, go to your favorite restaurants, and rest up!
Ditto what Mayo said...I can't wait to get my hands on that little cheeto.
You dont look huge, you look beautiful. The nursery looks great, you guys did a fabulous job.
Post a Comment