
We're finally starting to fall into a routine with doing to daycare and work. I'm up around 5:00 AM, get Hayden's bag around and bottles for daycare, feed Kudzu, get in the shower. I get ready and wake Robert up. By 6:45, I wake Hayden up with a song (Good morning, good morning, good morning, baby Hayden). Change him and get him dressed. By 7:00 AM, we're saying our goodbyes to Robert and Kudzu and out the door. We arrive at daycare around 7:45am and I arrive at work about 8:00AM. I try to go and visit him at lunch and then leave work at 4:30, get him at daycare and back on the road by 5:00. We finally get home around 5:45, Hayden eats, I make dinner, feed Kudzu and wait for Robert to come home. Robert arrives around 7, we eat and clean up, Hayden's bath around 8:30 and then put Hayden to bed around 9:00PM. Hang out with Robert, iron clothes for the next day and hopefully in bed by 10:30PM. The next day the same thing. It's a long day for everyone and we very much look forward to the weekend. Hell, is exhausts me just re-reading it.
Hayden typically sleeps on the way in to daycare. I have time to wake up (by chugging my morning Mt. Dew). One thing I do like about getting on the road so early is each day we drive East to daycare and work. I have to go over two pretty large bridges, which go over two rivers here in Charleston. Each morning and I come up over the first bridge, I am greeted by the sun rising. Every day it is a different sunrise and I'm amazed by it. The other day it was such a warm reddish glow that was bright, but it lingered behind some clouds over the ocean. Today, it painted a pink and blue glow over the wispy clouds over the river. There were larger clouds over the ocean and I am amazed by Gods work. I wonder if I'm one of the few ones who notices it, or if they're all too busy cutting in and out of traffic to get to their destination. I hope some day Hayden learns to look around and notice the beauty in each day. I love where we live, I love the water and the weather. I love seeing the sunrise softly shine in Hayden's beautiful face in the back seat.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll post recent pictures hopefully this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment