Friday, October 5, 2007
What a Week!
TGIF people! I would have written sooner, but this week has been interesting. My return to work was delayed due to Hayden getting the flu on Sunday, which resulted in a 6 hour trip to the ER. Then a trip to the Doctor on Monday to check up on him. Then Monday night I came down with it and spend the night next to the toliet. I finally got to work for two days. Robert now has it and is home sick as a dog. We took a half day from work because Hayden gets his first shots today. So, it's going to be a weekend of sickness and hopefully recover. F**k the flu. It sucks! Take your vitamens and don't get this mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good grief!!! SO sorry to hear the flu has come over your house!!! Welcome to the world of "let's share germs!" - Buy a lot of hand sanitizer and wash hands frequently!!! UGH.
Hope next week is less eventful for you!
Post a Comment