Friday, January 4, 2008

Into The Wild..



Book & Music Review. I just got done reading Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer. It was really good and well written. They've just made a movie about it directed by Sean Penn, which I am DYING to see. Until then, I recommend the book, however it made me have strange dreams. It was a quick read that I couldn't put down. I highly recommend it. The music review is for the soundtrack for the movie. Typcially, I don't like soundtracks, but this one is songs by Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam. He is playing all the instruments and I think a majority of the songs he wrote himself. I bought the entire CD, which is another rare thing for me. I love it and highly recommend you at least give it a listen to see how Vedders voice has stayed the same, but his age has brought him depth. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

I bought Hard Sun from the soundtrack, I might have to go look at the rest of the songs.

As you may know, I'm a Vedder fan...