Friday, April 4, 2008
Watching My Mouth
I've always been a swearer, most of you know that. Yes, sorry mom, I use the F-word as a noun, adjective and where else I think I can place it. I don't know why, it's more of a habit than anything. I've gotten considerably better over the years, but today was just another moment where it's gotten me in trouble. I was telling some story about something and said, "where you stand in a F***ing field all day in the hot sun" and as I said that, our CEO walked by and looked right at me and kept going. It's RARE moments when I get red in the face, but I did at that moment. I'm far too old to be throwing it around like I'm some joker on The Real World. I'm going to try to make an effort to watch my mouth. It's not doing me any good. Enjoy your weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure he thought it was hot. He probably went up to executive row and said something along the lines.
"Yeah there was this tall Irish looking chick cussing up a storm, it was pretty cool."
You have the same problem I have, saying the wrong thing in front of the wrong person....I am sure he understood - believe me he didn't get up that high office without letting the F bomb drop a couple of times.
Post a Comment