Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary

Today is Robert and my 3rd wedding anniversary. Where has the three years gone? We feel as though we've been married a year. We've done so much over the life of our marriage and relationship. When we look back, our heads spin. A lot of huge life changes and a lot of moments where we leaned on each other for support.

Though it all, we've been there for each other both as husband and wife, and best friends. A lot of triumphs, a few failures, a couple scary moments and some big leaps of faith. Through it all we stood strong, remembered who we are and got through them. We laughed, cried, talked, shouted, and said what we needed to say with our eyes. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him as my husband. I thank God for the relationship that we have.

Happy anniversary to my dear husband. The person that I think back of the moment I fell in love with and still find those moments to this day.

1 comment:

Brian and Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! Hard to believe it's been 3 years! Time flies!