As I get further along, I am always impressed by the way my body is changing, how the baby is starting to move and overall what a miracle the baby is. Last night something happened that absolutely amazed me. Something I didn't even think about or considered. This will be added to my list appropriately titled What Someone Should Have Told Me Before.
Robert and I went to mass yesterday for Ash Wednesday. After mass, we went to dinner downtown. As we got our table that was closest to the wall, it was tilted so a corner of the table would be touching the wall (use your imagination here). Robert went on one side of the able (so the corner touching the wall would be on his left) and I went to the other side (so the corner would be to my right). I then realized that I wanted to sit beside him and didn't want the wall in my way. So, I pulled out the table and went to slide between the wall and the corner of the table to another chair (where he was sitting). The corner of the table, which I didn't think about sliding between, caught my big belly and as I moved to the other chair it was stuck to my belly, moving and making a loud noise as it slid across the floor. I looked at Robert with a horrified look and he grabbed the table and pulled it away from my stomach and looked and me with a look I'll never forget and we both started to laugh. So, the answer to your questions, yes, I'm getting bigger and not realizing it.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awe!!!! I remember those days!
When do we get to see another side shot?!
Post a Comment