Friday, April 4, 2008

Today's Idea

I've solicited your suggestions for our Friday afternoon party. I appreciate everyone's idea, but still looking for that perfect one. Today's party theme was make your own trail mix. All the fixin's, you got your solo cup and make your own mix and washed it down with a beer. NICE. Come on PEOPLE get your thinking caps on! I have no creative juices in my body, that is why I hang out with you guys!

4 comments:

Mr. B said...

Camping theme?

Smores, hot dogs, beer?

Kristi said...

maybe it's been done...but everyone LOVES to dip stuff into cheese (fondu). Have a wine tasting with grapes and cheeses and most importantly: bread on sticks to dip in warm gooey cheese. All of this followed up with some hoyet-toety (no idea how to spell that) music and snob ware and you got a theme :D Be sure to have the plastic wine glasses with the annoying bottom piece always falling off to seal the classiness of the party.

Mr. B said...

Since you can't think of anything and are very much against cooking, I propose....

Dalai Lama Theme.

No Food, No Drink, just sit and meditate. Problem solved! Maybe give them some wine after 10 minutes of meditation.

Nothing says cool at the office like the injection of politics!

Christine said...

Coffee house?