Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Marvin Gaye Makes Him Smile

It's been awhile since I've made a mixed CD. However, my best friend Teresa is coming this week and her one request was a CD. So, while Hayden is dreaming, I've put together a compilation for her. I hope she likes it. While I was reviewing the songs, Hayden decided to try to wake up. So, I grabbed him and we danced around and sang to a few of the songs. He was completely asleep during the whole thing. Otherwise, he would have cried at my lack of singing ability. Then Marvin Gaye came on and I looked down as I danced around and he was smiling. Though I'm sure it was just a passing of gas or something, I still got a kick out of it. So, put on some Marvin, if it makes a month old smile, it may make you smile too.

No comments: