I was thinking this afternoon about the men in my life. First of all, I have to gush on Hayden, who is the sweetest baby. We've turned a corner and I smile just when I look at him. He makes me happy just when he sleeps so sweetly or cries because he is hungry. I am proud of him and being his mother. It is a joy that I never knew I would like this much. He is growing so quickly, it's amazing. He is getting longer and stronger. He even smiled at Robert (we're pretty sure it wasn't just his normal passing of gas).
My husband is wonderful. He has been extremely patient with the new baby and helps us out so much. Though I'm sure he is frustrated at times because he can't help with Hayden as much as he wants to, but it's getting better (aka, I'm attempting to give up a little control, which isn't easy for me). He's working hard both at work and at home and not skipping a beat. He is great and I am so lucky to have him in my life. He has given me the two greatest gifts that I am most proud of, being his wife and the mother of his son.
That's my gush for the day. I hope you're all appreciating your loved ones today.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seems I can recall once upon a time telling you, I loved my husband even more after having Isaac....It's wonderful, to see our husbands and the amazing things that they can and will do for us and their little boys.
Good job, Robert! :)
Molly I am so happy for you. Robert and Hayden are lucky guys to have you as the woman in their lives.
Post a Comment